Pubs, bars, nightclubs, and restaurants have been closed for on-trade activities for several weeks. The government has stated that the earliest the trade will be permitted to open is the 4th July, however we await further announcements. Many premises are now asking: what can we do now to prepare for reopening?
We are running a free interactive session to provide you with some ideas and tips on what you can be doing now to prepare for reopening, things you may want to think about, and other specific considerations for the licensed trade. We will also signpost you to support that you can access through the Best Bar None network.
The session will take place on Monday 15th June at 3pm and lasts an hour. Register your interest here.
It will cover:
– Key challenges
– People – staff related considerations
– Place – how areas are preparing to reopen
– Permissions – licensing considerations
– Profitability – financial measures and support
– Premises – adjustments required
– Policies, processes, and procedures
– Products to support reopening
– Promotion – generating buzz
– Peer learning – learnings from other countries, businesses, and sectors