When the licensed trade is given the go ahead to reopen it’s important that all venues are working safely through coronavirus guidance with clear protocols in place.
- Operating protocols
- Proposed protocols
- Expected announcement – we will update on the date when we have it!
- Risk Assessments
- Developing them
- Gov UK notice/poster
- How these will be checked
- Risk Assessments – walk through:
- Staff – front & back of house
- Customers – consider all areas, consider all customers
- Suppliers – deliveries, door staff, maintenance
Consider the following when you’re thinking about what is needed to reopen.
- Communication is key – radio network?
- UKH Draft_Pubs_Protocol_COVID-19_secure_including_Annex_1
- Tattu Restaurants SOP for reopening
- Guidance on the legionella risk
- NDML Back In Business Handbook V2
- Working safely during coronavirus – gov.uk guidance
- HSE guidance on managing risk and risk assessment at work
- Harrison’s bite-size service supports premises to stay on-brand while implementing the risk management measures
- The Morning Advertiser’s guide to conducting a risk assessment for a licensed premises
- Cask Marque guide to reopening